Instantly checks URLs and detects abnormal behaviour and new exploits
Implemented in Parental Control and SpIDer Gate HTTP monitor:
- As a user goes to a website, the respective URL is sent to Doctor Web to determine whether the site is safe to visit.
- The URL is examined in real time.
- Regardless of what the update settings are or how current a computer’s virus definitions are.
Implemented in the Preventive protection component:
- Dr.Web Cloud detects the latest threats, including exploits.
- Including threats whose details haven’t yet been received together with updates to the Behavioural Analyser’s rules!
Complete confidentiality — Dr.Web Cloud transmits no information to Doctor Web that may help identify the user.