Dr.Web ATM Shield
Centralised protection for embedded systems (ATMs, terminals and multikiosks).
Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite
Anti-virus scanning of traffic transferred via HTTP, FTP, SMTP, and POP3, and via the Kerio Clientless SSL VPN web service
Licensing | 30-day trial | My Dr.Web
Dr.Web connects to Kerio Firewall and reliably protects network traffic against all types of malicious software.
- Reliably protects Internet access for both home users and companies of any size and any type of activity
- Easily managed from the Kerio administration console
- Can operate in the centralised protection mode via the Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite Control Center*
- Minimal message scanning time and increased product reliability achieved through multi-threaded scanning
To date, Dr.Web is the only Russian anti-virus plugin for Kerio WinRoute/Control, which is particularly important when delivering the product to state-owned enterprises.
Buy from partners
- Detects malicious objects transferred via HTTP, FTP, SMTP, and POP3, and via the Kerio Clientless SSL VPN web service*
- Detects infected email attachments before they reach the mail server
- Ability to create a list of data exchange scanning protocols
- Customisable actions for files that cannot be scanned
- Permits scanning parameters to be configured: the maximum size* of the objects to be scanned and the processing type for infected files
- Actions are taken with detected threats according to Kerio settings
- Error and event logging
- Notifications about all virus incidents can be received via email and via SMS messages
- Automatic virus-database updating
Product system requirements can be found in the documentation.
Buy from partners
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2021
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125124