Your browser is obsolete!
The page may not load correctly.
Dr.Web ATM Shield
Centralised protection for embedded systems (ATMs, terminals and multikiosks).
New version Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix
Complete security control
and easy administration
Lua and link libraries enhance Dr.Web solutions
In Dr.Web for Unix Mail Servers and Dr.Web for Unix Internet gateways
- In Dr.Web for Unix Mail Servers, a malicious file's hash sum is used to detect zero-day threats.
- Mail and Internet traffic are filtered with the help of the rules you specifically need — including through the use of external data and regular expressions.
- The modern 64-bit engine detects all security threats.
- The data in Dr.Web Cloud is used to identify threats that are unknown to the uploaded virus definitions.
- Enhanced website filtering.
- The use of hash sums of malicious and unwanted files in a mail-traffic filtering system
Can be used in a system that uses FinCERT mailing lists or GosSOPKA centers
- Message header modification depending on scan results
- Working with external databases for storing detected threats and spam messages
- The use of DNSxL/SURBL lists for mail traffic filtering
- The use of files containing whitelists and blacklists of recipients for mail traffic filtering
- Configuring firewall settings depending on the current date/time
Smart control console
- The system can be controlled both from the web interface and via the command-line utility.
- Parameters can be configured in the centralised control-system configuration area.
- Individual settings for different operating system areas in Dr.Web for Unix servers.
- Custom scanning only for data that interests you.
- Real-time log control — only the data your company needs is displayed.
Maximum security without loss of comfort
- Transit traffic scanning with Dr.Web for Unix Internet gateways.
- Fast and secure remote file scanning — without transmitting your data.
- Anti-virus scanning for external devices, using the telnet protocol.
- Improved security of memory-based anti-virus components.
- The use of the insecure TLS1.0/TLS1.1 protocols is rejected.
- Quick updates — even on low bandwidth.
- Caching of information about file scanning.
- Access the history of detected threats at any time. Information about them is now stored permanently.
- New advanced security mode: data cannot be accessed while it is being scanned.
The download speed is not lost even with a large number of users.
Mail scanning with an external filter connected to a mail server, a transparent proxy or an SMTP proxy. The external filter mode is available with all mail transfer agents.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2020
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125124