Your browser is obsolete!
The page may not load correctly.
Dr.Web ATM Shield
Centralised protection for embedded systems (ATMs, terminals and multikiosks).
Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite
High performance and stability
High-speed scanning combined with low consumption of system resources
Reliable protection from existing threats
Unsurpassed curing quality
High level of self-protection
Licensing | 30-day trial | Dr.Web LiveDemo | My Dr.Web
- High performance and stability
- High-speed scanning combined with low consumption of system resources allow Dr.Web to run smoothly on servers of almost any configuration
- Flexible user-friendly configuration — select objects for scanning and actions to be performed with detected viruses or suspicious files
- Perfect compatibility – the anti-virus doesn’t conflict with any known firewall or file monitor
- Supports monitoring software (Cacti, Zabbix, Munin, Nagios, etc.)
- Easy administration, simple installation and configuration
- On-demand and scheduled scanning of server volumes
- On-the-fly scanning — right as files are about to be written or opened
- Multi-threaded scanning
- Automatic server disconnection for workstations that become a threat source
- Instant administrator notifications
- Isolation of infected files in the quarantine
- Curing, restoring and removal of quarantined objects
- Anti-virus actions log
- Automatic virus database updating
Product system requirements can be found in the documentation.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2021
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125124