Dr.Web for MIMEsweeper
Anti-virus and anti-spam protection of mail traffic directed through a ClearSwift MIMEsweeper content filtering server
Dr.Web for MIMEsweeper is installed on machines that run the MIMEsweeper content filter and functions as the first-level scenario recommended by ClearSwift.
The product is connected to MIMEsweeper as an anti-virus and anti-spam policy for checking mail; it filters viruses, spam and other unsolicited messages. If a threat is detected, Dr.Web for MIMEsweeper classifies a message according to policies assigned by ClearSwift MIMEsweeper and disarms the detected malicious object.
- Checks e-mails including archived attachments before they are processed by a mail server
- Cures infected objects
- Isolates infected and suspicious files in the quarantine
- Filters spam; filters messages according to black and white lists
- Operation logging
- Automatic updates
- Windows 2000 Server (SP4) or higher.
- Windows Server 2003 or higher.