Centralized product management is possible from any computer The management is done through your browser over a secure HTTPS protocol and does not require installation of additional software.
- Anti-virus scan of HTTP/FTP over HTTP traffic, including attachments;
- New! Support for cluster solutions. Dr.Web for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG allows you to combine the servers on which Microsoft firewalls are installed in a single cluster (the tree of master and slave servers) and manage the entire system from one server;
- New! Application control. In case of an error in the application Dr.Web SSM restarts it, or reloads it;
- Scan with defined parameters: the choice of max size and types of scanned objects, actions (including the files that cannot be checked) and also the ways of processing of infected objects;
- Detection of malicious objects compressed with multiple packers;
- Curing infected files;
- Disabling of access to infected data for all local network users;
- Restricting of access to on-line resources with Office Control for users;
- Applying of different actions depending on the type of spam;
- Isolation of infected and suspicious files in the quarantine;
- Notifications on virus incidents to administrators and other users;
- System's operation logging.
Dr.Web for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG has higher scan speed of HTTP-packages and links in comparison with the anti-spam version.
Anti-virus + Anti-spam
Additions to the anti-virus functions.
- Anti-spam filtering of e-mail traffic on SMTP/POP3.
- Creating user groups and assigning profiles of anti-virus protection to them.
- Adding the attached text to email messages that contain threats.
Product system requirements can be found in the documentation.
Buy from partners