Protection components for Windows
* Dr.Web anti-virus for Windows protection components
Security for the entire family Control over Internet surfing and block access to dubious sites (Dr.Web Parental Control)
Secure Web traffic
- Scanning traffic on all ports.
- Check of URLs on Doctor Web's server regardless of update settings or how up-to-date virus databases on the user's computer are (more info).
- Blocking of websites categorized into 12 thematic groups (adult content, violence, weapons, drugs, gambling, etc.).
- Protection of children from exposure to objectionable content.
Restricting access to a PC and the Internet
- Limiting Internet and computer time.
- Block any adjustments to the system time and time zone to prevent children from using the computer without their parents’ permission.
- New in version 11! A new option lets parents specify the amount of time (30 minutes minimum) that their children can spend on the computer.
- New in version 11! Automatically block access to a PC at night.
- New in version 11! Time-limit profiles can also be created.
Block access to files and folders
- Blocking of access to files, folders, or network drives, an additional measure to protect data from deletion or unauthorized access.
- New in version 11! The access mode parameter (deny access or grant access in the read-only mode) offers more ways to configure access.
- Parental Control lets you set profiles individually for each user.
- Settings can be imported between user accounts.
- The Parental Control can be disabled for a particular user account.
Parental Control video tutorial
All videos about Dr.Web Security Space