Additional protection for PCs running a different anti-virus (Windows)
Additional protection for PCs running another vendor’s anti-virus (Windows)
By regularly creating back-up copies of your files, the Data Loss Prevention feature will keep them from becoming corrupted by encryption malware.
- The brand new back-up routine ensures that data backups don’t interfere with the user experience in the system.
- Dr.Web uses system resources sparingly to create backups of any size!
- Go to the ‘Tools’ menu to turn on ‘Data loss prevention’ and configure the parameters of the backup storage containing your important files.
- Customise security parameters individually for each user profile on your computer, and manage profiles with ease.
- Create a custom schedule to back up your valuable data.
Please note that Doctor Web’s anti-virus laboratory and technical support engineers offer free decryption services only to users of commercial Dr.Web licenses. Find out more.
Submit a decryption request
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2022
Doctor Web is a cybersecurity company focused on threat detection, prevention and response technologies