Improved in version 11!
Features that allow users to control and manage the anti-virus protection
Additional settings and preventive protection profiles have been added.
Now you can create flexible rules for applications to prevent conflicts that may arise while the Dr.Web preventive protection is in operation.
New options have been added for device whitelists for more flexible access to devices.
The whitelists contain information about buses and device categories that should not be blocked. Two access modes are available for devices that have a file system:
- Allow all operations;
These restrictions can be specified separately for different user accounts.
New Parental Control features include:
- A new option lets parents specify the amount of time (30 minutes minimum) that their children can spend on the computer.
- Access to the PC can be blocked automatically at night.
- Time-limit profiles can also be created.
- The new access mode parameter (deny access or grant access in the read-only mode) offers more ways to configure access.
- Settings can be imported between user accounts.
- The Parental Control can be disabled for a particular user account.
- New Quarantine Manager administrative features include:
- Anti-spam settings are now available alongside SpIDer Mail settings.
A more user-friendly Dr.Web Scanner interface.
Controlling the scanner has never been easier; its settings are now included in with the general anti-virus settings.