Dr.Web Anti-virus for Linux
Protection from malicious programs, including those designed specifically for Linux
- Reliable protection from all malicious programs, including those that have yet to be analysed by Doctor Web.
- The user-friendly Dr.Web Control Center lets you centrally manage the anti-virus protection of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X machines, and other network components. Easily connects to the centralised corporate anti-virus protection system. The Control Center is provided free of charge.
- Minimal consumption of resources in the protected system and low updating traffic make Dr.Web Anti-virus for Linux's operation virtually invisible.
- With asynchronous scanning, you can perform any operations on all types of files instantly.
- New in version 10! Full HTTP traffic scanning and Internet access control.
- New in version 10! Protection from Windows-specific threats launched under Linux.
- Dr.Web for Linux will never freeze your computer during scanning—even if an error occurs.
- With the user-friendly interface, configuring and controlling Dr.Web for Linux has never been easier.
Many people believe that:
- Linux and its software are impregnable to infection due to its perfect design and open-source nature.
- Malware can get on a machine only through user carelessness and negligence.
This is a fallacy! And such attitudes result in the loss of control over an unprotected machine which turns into a safe haven for malware.
- Centralized configuration of all components.
- Constant monitoring of all objects at risk of infection—removable media, email, files and directories, including packaged and archived data.
- Protects against unknown threats using the improved non-signature detection technology Origins Tracing™ and an intelligent heuristic analyzer.
- With the unique FLY-CODE™ technology at its disposal, Dr.Web detects and removes malware disguised with unknown packers.
- Neutralizes viruses, Trojans and other malware.
- Comprehensive databases for detecting spyware, riskware, adware, hack tools, and jokers.
- The solution’s architecture has been specifically designed to reduce CPU load and memory consumption.
- New! Install, configure and run the anti-virus via the command line.
- File monitor is highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt its operation.
- New! Multi-thread scanning significantly improves performance in multi-core systems.
- Anti-virus scan modes include express, full and custom scan—the latter can be launched manually.
- New! Scan running processes to neutralise active threats including Windows malware for launched via Wine.
- Different actions can be performed with different types of objects; cure, move to the quarantine, delete; action sequences allow you to define which action will be applied to an object if the first action can't be performed.
- User-defined file and path exceptions.
- New! Full HTTP traffic scanning and Internet access control.
- The quarantine isolates infected files; quarantine storage time and maximum size can be customized.
- Curing, restoring and removal of quarantined objects.
- The anti-virus log contains time of each event, name of the scanned object and the type of action applied to the object.
- Automatic (scheduled) and on-demand updating.
- New! Apply configuration changes and add new key files on the fly.
- Virus notifications, including event sounds, for all viral events.
- The anti-virus modules are available as command prompt utilities which can be used independently.
- A good choice for an organisation with the highest security standards.
- Operating system: GNU/Linux distributions supporting Intel x86/amd64 with kernel 2.6.37 (and later) and glibc 2.13 (and later).
- At least 512 МB of free disk space.
- Internet connection for registration and updating.
About Dr.Web for Linux
Find out more