Helps you find your mobile device if it has been lost or stolen
and, if necessary, will wipe your confidential information from the device remotely.
- Device blocking after a reboot
- Lock the device so that it can be unlocked only by entering a password (limit the number of unlock password enter errors)
- Unlock the device with an SMS message.
- View the device's location on Google Maps.
- Remotely erase data on the device and SD card.
- Set the device’s speakerphone volume to loud and lock the screen.
- Customize the message to be displayed on the screen of the blocked device.
- Create a list of numbers to which notifications will be sent when the SIM card on the lost device is changed. You will be able to control the anti-theft by sending messages from these numbers and unlock the device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
*Anti-spam and anti-theft components in Dr.Web for Android can only be used on mobile devices with SIM cards.